Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 3 Project: Portfolio Skeleton

This post is to discuss and showcase my public-facing portfolio site skeleton. In this post I will provide a link to my portfolio site. As well as my answers to the prompts that were given in my web design assignment.

Please find the link to my public facing portfolio website below.

FH Design & Strategy

Below is my reflection regarding my portfolio skeleton.

  • Do you feel confident in your understanding of the MCBS public-facing portfolio requirement? 
Yes, I understand why a portfolio is beneficial and crucial to my personal and professional career.  I also believe that I have started creating a very good start to my public-facing portfolio site.
  • Explain how the 1-, 2-, 3-star projects you are completing in your MCPP courses contribute to the requirement. 
They provide examples of my abilities and display pieces that a client or possible employer will want to see in order to make their decision to hire me.  Also they may be assignments but they can be good foundation pieces to help with design ideas.
  • What areas of this skeleton site do you feel are the strongest? Why?
 I feel that the general usability is strong.  My favorite part of the site is the portfolio page and the skills page.
  • What areas do you feel need the most work? Why?
 I believe the resume page needs the most work.  I feel this way because my resume is very wordy and I would like to showcase each item better and with more of a design feel instead of just a plain resume.
  • Are you proud of what you created here? Why? 
Yes, because even though it is not quite complete I believe I have a very good foundation to grow on.

No comments:

Post a Comment