Sunday, February 8, 2015

MCPP Portfolio Project Submission: Digital Flyer for Collins Street Tattoo

This blog post is portfolio submission for my Media Communications Portfolio 3 class.  This post is a submission for star rating to help build my portfolio for once I have graduated.

Star Rating Sought:

I am seeking a 2 star rating.

Project Description:

This project was to create a digital flyer to help spread the word to the client's customers about their tenth anniversary specials.  The main objective for this project was to create a flyer that contained the special verbiage and store information requested by the client as well as help bring in business.

Link to Deliverable:

Photo image of Client's Flyer.

Feedback Received:

During the process of creating the flyer I had the client select photos and the exact text they wanted for the flyer.  There were two revisions on color and placement of the photos. The image that is linked above was the final product that the client posted to their Facebook as well as their Instagram accounts.  It was my understanding that the flyer did help to bring in more foot traffic than normal.  The initial feedback from the client was that they really liked the final layout of the flyer.

Resources Utilized:

PI utilized Adobe CS6 Illustrator to design and layout the flyer.  To deliver the final product to the client I emailed a JPEG copy of the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment