Below is a portfolio submission for my MCBS portfolio. I am required to obtain 9 stars towards my portfolio in order to graduate the Media Communications Bachelor's Degree Program. This will be my fourth portfolio submission.
Star Rating Sought:
I am seeking a 2-star rating for this project
Project Description:
I am submitting the two online flyers that I designed for the Dubdevelopment Car Club. These online flyers were designed in order to help them promote their car show Vagabahn. The president of the car club approached me and requested a unique design that would incorporate the 2014 show's theme which was they were rebuilding and needed a flyer to showcase that element.
Link to Deliverable:
Below are the links to both flyers that were created for the Dubdevelopment Car Club for their show Vagabahn 2014.
Vagabahn 2014 Info Flyer
Vagabahn 2014 Teaser
Feedback Received:
The club was very happy with the results they received from the flyer. They initially only expected to have about 10 people show cars and participate in the show. The turnout was about 20 to 25 cars and the online response was very good. They were happy with the overall design elements and thought that it portrayed exactly what they hoped it would have.
Resources Utilized:
I designed both flyers in Adobe Illustrator CS6. I emailed copies of the flyers to the president. The images were shared on the car show's Facebook page and Instagram.
No comments:
Post a Comment