The is a resubmission of my previous portfolio submission. This resubmission has all of the suggested changes that my professor I make.
Star Rating Sought:
I am hoping to receive a 2-star rating.Project Description:
This project was to create a digital flyer to help spread the word to the client's customers about their tenth anniversary specials. The main objective for this project was to create a flyer that contained the special verbiage and store information requested by the client as well as help bring in business.Link to Deliverable:
The below link will take you to an image of the revised flyer.The revised Collins Street Tattoo Digital Flyer
Feedback Received:
Initial feedback received from client:During the process of creating the flyer I had the client select photos and the exact text they wanted for the flyer. There were two revisions on color and placement of the photos. The image that is linked above was the final product that the client posted to their Facebook as well as their Instagram accounts. It was my understanding that the flyer did help to bring in more foot traffic than normal. The initial feedback from the client was that they really liked the final layout of the flyer.
Feedback received from my instructor for first submission:
My instructor stated that the initial flyer's black text made it very hard for the intended audience to read the information and suggested I make it white or a more readable color. This would make the information more easily read by the client's intended audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment