Sunday, February 23, 2014

WK3 Challenge: Digital Storytelling with Mobile Devices


Workflow and App documentation:

Our team communicated via email to collaborate on our project.  Ivan Albino took on the roll of lead to help with ideas and distribution of tasks.  Each of our members took on a separate portion of our script.  We each recorded voice-overs for our respective parts. Also we each created a shot lists for our individual pieces.


I only have a few of the apps that were used.  So based on what was mentioned in emails and what I have been able to find on my teammates posts the list is as follows:

Felisha Hodges- iPhone 5 and utilized Recorder Plus II
Zachary Vernon- i Pad and utilized Hokusai App
Ivan Albino- mobile tablet and utilized Puppet Pals App

Individual Reflection Responses:
  • What was your role in the team?  I volunteered early on to be the Strategist who is responsible for promoting and sharing our video to help the video's reach.  Also as a team we decided to split our script up so I was responsible for the first three sentences of our video.
  • What did you contribute?  I tried very hard to be communicative with my teammates.  Also I created a shot-list for my specific portion as well as submitted my own voice-over.
  • What surprised you about the challenge?  That my team was not very good at remaining in contact with each other.  I have worked with teams in the past and was more satisfied with our final project.
  • What are you most proud of?  That our project was successfully completed, in-spite of very little communication.
  • Was it indeed a challenge? Why or why not?  Yes it was a challenge. It was a challenge because our team very rarely communicated.  It was radio silence.  There were members who would occasionally email but I was unhappy with it being so very little.  I feel that we could have made a stronger video had the lines of communication been better between us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment