Friday, February 7, 2014
WK1 Practice: RSS & Industry Blogs
In the screenshot you see my reader feed. At the top are both of my two classmates' blog pages. For my online classmate I chose Zachary Vernon. The reason I chose him is because in our previous class he was a teammate on a project with me. Also in the same class his viral video intrigued me. For my on campus class mate I chose Ivan Albino. My reasoning behind this is because he had quite a few posts on his blog site. Since I am new to blogging I thought I could learn a lot from him. The professional sites I chose to follow are USA Today, Council on Communications and Media Blog, Social Media Today, and there are a couple more I am following. But these three are the main companies I chose to follow. My reasons for this is simply I am interested in becoming a news producer someday so a news site is a great blog to learn about current events. Communications and Media council I believe will showcase the latest news and technologies for the field I am interested in. The Social media blog will allow me to see what the latest social hot items are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment