Before I started the MCBS Program, I was very unhappy with how my life was turning out. I had always thought I wanted to make a difference and experience new and exciting things. But then I got comfortable with just doing what others expected me to do. Because of that I started to become very bored with my life and where it was headed. Because of that a day came where I finally had it with the way things were going. Because of that I started really thinking about what I had a passion for and where I really wanted to be going with my life. Until finally I explored the different schools and programs that were available and offered degrees in fields that would interest me. And ever since I decided to pursue my passion for media I have been working toward getting all of the basics and fundamentals I will need to become a successful news producer.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
WK 1 Practice: Start A Blog and Tell A Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment