Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WK2 Practice: Visual Communication

I chose this Social as my screen shot.  For this abstract idea I used two copy-right free photos and two of my own personal photos.  The photo of the Arabic ladies I felt showed good collaboration between friends which I feel is a perfect example of people being social.  I chose the waterfall photo because at the base you see a group of individuals who have come together to admire the beauty of the falls.  The photo of my sister, niece and son exploring a museum I felt portrayed social because they are enjoying each others company as well as learning together.  The final picture is of my boyfriend and our close friend at my birthday party, I feel this photo displays people being together in a relaxed environment.  To me being social is immersing yourself with people and enjoying interaction with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment