Sunday, September 28, 2014

WK3 Lynda.com Certification: Audition CS6 Essential Training






Hello fellow classmates and Instructor Smith,

I thoroughly enjoyed the Audition CS6 training.  But my favorite part was learning about how to edit the spectrum sounds to take out unwanted noises in the background of the actual audio.  To me personally this is a great tool to utilize.  For example I have to complete my assignments in the evening because I work a full time job during the day.  However this is also the time when my social life becomes very active and friends and family want to text or call me.  That normally is not a problem but when I am recording a video log for a class it is very distracting for my audience to hear my phone go off randomly.  Having this knowledge of how to lessen that or completely get rid of the noise is great for me.

Thank you,
Felisha Hodges

No comments:

Post a Comment