Star Rating Sought:
I am hoping to receive a 2-star rating for my original project submission.
Project Description:
This project I was instructed by the General manager of the company I work for to experiment and develop a new logo brand for our company. I did successfully develop the new brand we are just waiting for final approval from the president of our company to implement the new brand for marketing purposes.
Link to Deliverable:
The link to flickr image
Feedback Received:
The designs above contain the finalized font and layout with the name. Initially we tried thinner fonts but my General Manager concluded that to get the impact we were looking for we needed to utilize a beefier font for the MSSG portion of the logo. The different button images utilized have all been well received by my fellow coworkers and they are excited for the release of the new brand.
Resources Utilized:
I utilized my window computer at my current job, and utilized their Adobe Illustrator CS5. The design and layout were all my own original work. I utilized feedback from my General Manager and fellow coworker in order to successfully complete the brand.
No comments:
Post a Comment