
As I was reading all of the great feedback I received from both Charlene and Ms. Smith I began to grow a very clear vision of how I pictured my design. I revised the saturation of the image itself. After taking a closer look at the image and also Charlene's advice I decided the color popped but was not flattering for the model. I reduced some of the vibrancy to help with the orange tone that was created in the model's skin. Charlene also advised to remove the rubble from beside the car. I did utilize this advice but I did not remove all of the rubble because the image was meant to have an industrial element. With the guidance of Ms. Smith I moved the location of the Club name. I believe it not only help with leading my audience where I intended them to look but I also believe it helped give the design some balance. Another element that I chose to add was the drop shadow. I decided as well that adding a drop shadow would help the brand and Club name pop.
No comments:
Post a Comment