Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 2 Project: Network Email

This is an assignment for my Career Development online course.  In this assignment I am to draft a networking email letting my contacts know I am graduating and in the process of searching for a potential career.  I am to detail my situation and specific skill set as well as request a referral or to ask my audience to forward my information to the correct contact person.
Please find my email below:


Subject Line: Strategic Designer now Available!

Email body:


Hello,


     I hope your Monday has gotten off to a great start.  My name is Felisha Ray, and I have recently graduated from Full Sail University with my Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Media Communications.  I have been in the graphics design business for 5 years and have grown from a Customer Relations and Customer Consultant position into a Lead Graphics Design position.  My ultimate goal is to become a Media Strategist or Marketing Director for a business in search of a new and innovative design and marketing direction to reach their target consumer market.
     I have contacted you today, to help narrow my search.  I would greatly appreciate a referral from you for potential employers.  You have a unique perspective of the work ethic as well as quality of work I am able to execute.  Below I have provided links to my portfolio website as well as my professional blog that both showcase quality work from my time at Full Sail as well as designs that I have completed for my current employer.


Thank you for your help,
Felisha Ray
Full Sail University
Twitter: @felisha_hodges

No comments:

Post a Comment