The below post is a portfolio submission. This submission is to obtain a star rating for a portfolio project. This post will include the star rating I am seeking as well as a description of the project and feedback that I received.
Star Rating Sought:
1-star
Project Description:
This document was a portion of our Client Branding week. This brief's objective was to develop the creative elements such as brand, marketing, design, and strategies to develop the idea or in this case product line I was introducing to my client. I was very pleased with the how the colors, layout, strategy and the brand came together and presented a very well thought out plan on how to execute the product line Ecojeans.
Link to Deliverable:
Feedback Received:
My instructor gave me a 100% on this assignment. She said that I did very well and that the elements and strategies that I included were what she was looking for with this assignment. My peers in my life outside of school were also very pleased with what I presented in this document.
Resources Utilized:
I utilized my Mac Book Pro, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Microsoft Word, and Adobe CS6 Photoshop to create this document.
No comments:
Post a Comment